Monday, December 16, 2013

Doggie with fleece

When it started getting really cold, I'd walk my dog and Mo would shiver.  I had to get my dog some warm clothes.  I found a stretch fleece shirt at a store, where it was recommended I use it for PJ's for my dog.  I did that for a few days, but my dog started getting too hot!  So, I stopped having Mo wear his fleece to bed.  When we go out in the morning, I put on his fleece, and that way he doesn't shake.

Resources:

gold paw series
stretch fleece
(a superb year round popover jacket with recycled polyester and 7% spandex so it moves with your dog- it's easily the most comfortable coat around.  Perfect for puppies, elderly, or just plain chilly dogs!)
machine wash, no fabric softener, tumble dry low or hang to dry.
goldpawseries.com
(651) 330-9434
$29.99
(Gold Paw Fleece, size 14, Plaid)
Proudly made in the USA


Duluth double fleece
(Our super toasty reversible fleece is just what a chilly dog needs in the long dark cold of winter.  4-way stretch, recycled content, blue sign and Oeko-Tex certified safe.)
www.goldpawseries.com
(651) 330-9434
$42.99
(Double Fleece, size 14, Black/Camel)
Proudly made in the USA.



Nitro Dog
Lafayette, CA

No comments:

Post a Comment