Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Dog Treats for Mo- Two of Mo's recent favorites!

My dog loves treats, and we love making him happy!  I wish my son ate as healthy as my dog, but there is more to write about that on another blog!  When I give Mo treats, I want them to be as healthy as possible so I look for ones without gluten products or fillers. Below are two "sticks," which are an equivalent of a beef jerky for dogs.  My dog loves one at the end of a long day, he'll sit in the living room watching my son play, and chew on his "stick," for a few minutes before his dinner.  After looking at the ingredients in both these stick treats, I am convinced that many dog owners feed their dogs healthier than parents can feed their children!

Resources:

Wildcatch For Pets
Salmon Sticks
(healthy and delicious wild salmon sticks, from wild salmon, wheat free)
Bellingham, WA  98225
www.wildcatchforpets.com


Organic Chicken and Brown Rice Recipe Sticks
(Wheat free, first ingredient is organic chicken)
Distributed & Sold exclusively by Trader Joe's
Monrovia, CA  91016
SKU#98478
(certified organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI)




No comments:

Post a Comment