Thursday, July 15, 2021

Subarus are super dog friendly!

 I am getting my first service on my car today at Marin Subaru and I left my doggy home since I didn't know if the service area was dog friendly, but the super friendly service guy, Jesse,  told me that dogs are welcome here!  I can't believe I have over 6,000 miles on my Subaru!  We have gone on lots of great adventures with my green outback, and many of the adventures included our dog, Mo!

Subarus are really dog friendly!  

The interior of the vehicle is easily configured for your dogs comfort!  The dogs can watch outside.

Dogs are part of the Subaru DNA!  The artwork in the Subaru dealership have lots of dogs in them!

Subaru has a history of being dog friendly!

A group of Golden Retrievers called the Barkleys are in a utube media campaign.  There is a pet friendly Accessories book that carries items such as pet ramps or Pet-friendly Cargo liners!  There is even a Pet Carrier and mobile pet bed!

Resources:

Marin Subaru

595 Francisco Blvd. E.

San Rafael, CA

94901

marinsubaru.net

YouTube.com Subaru dog videos!

-"Subaru Dog Tested, Lunch Stop."

-"Subaru Dream Weekend" commercial."




















No comments:

Post a Comment