Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Moe’s favorite dog food- Weruva

Currently, my dog’s favorite dog food is Weruva, which I got at Pet Food Express.  My dog is super picky.  I have tried all kinds, and I only write about ones my dog seems to both enjoy and finish!  The Weruva over the past few days has included Funky Chunky Chicken soup with pumpkin and Jammin Salmon with chicken and salmon in pumpkin soup.  He also likes the Steak Frites with Beef, pumpkin, and sweet potato in gravy.

Moe’s favorite Weruva  dog food:
-Wok The Dog with Chicken, Beef, and Pumpkin
-Funky Chunky Chicken Soup with Pumpkin
-Paw Licken’ Chicken With Chicken Breast in Gravy
-Hot Dayam With Luscious Lamb in Gelee
-Steak Frites With Beef, Pumpkin, & Sweet Potato in Gravy

Moe and I like to go to the Pet Food Express on piedmont Avenue in Oakland.  They are super nice to Moe and always give him treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment