Saturday, August 2, 2014

Doggy Toothbrush

Doggy Toothbrush.  On the bed.  Mo said, "Oh, this smells delicious! Want a taste? My breath is minty fresh now."

Billy says, "I don't know why my dog loves these toothbrushes so much, but he does.  But I don't like my toothbrush that much but I gotta use them because I don't want all my teeth to fall out!"








Each night after dinner our doggie gets an edible toothbrush. He usually enjoys it on the bed leisurely holding it in his paw for awhile and smelling it,  before he starts chewing it.

Breathless  Brushless-Toothpaste
Chewable
(on the outside there is chlorophyll, cinnamon, vanilla and clove to help freshen breath. There are outside ridges to help abrasive action. On the inside is Ark's patented toothpaste center for plaque, tarter, and bacteria control.)
Ark Naturals
www.arknaturals.com
800-926-5100
Naples, Florida




No comments:

Post a Comment